Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Underground Fort

Who's down in the hole?

Who's digging with mama's Pampered Chef spatula?

Teamwork, including the dog, gets the job done!
 The children decided to make an underground fort out back... hound dog joined in the fun and even baby got to dig too.  All I did was take pictures and enjoy the scenery.
Day old guinea pigs
Surprise, surprise.... three new baby guinea pigs!  They are born with the ability to eat and drink,  to squeak and run around their cage, and with their eyes open.  They really are cute.  The day before they were born I looked into the cage and thought to myself, "If I didn't know they were both males I'd swear one of them looks pregnant!"  Ha!  That's whatcha get for swearing! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jenna! Looks like as you have given so it has been given to you! Your "cup runneth over"! I would love to explore your fort! It's always so much fun when brothers and sisters work together even in fun and play! Ah, the memories you'll have.

    ReplyDelete