Thursday, August 11, 2011

More Renovations...

The Crowbar works great for just about everything except finish work!

So does the cat's paw when helping Daddy!

Why is there a cow in our ceiling?
 Whoever lived here before us put this stuffed animal in the old stove pipe hole for some extra insulation.  It kind of grew on us and since we need all the warmth we can get, we left it.
View from the loft window...
Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live a normal life without any remodeling.  What would people do with all their time?!  Sometimes I wonder why we choose the lifestyle we do....  the bathroom is just that; it holds one bathtub, one washing machine, and a little pink potty training chair for the littlest girl.  That's it. 

So I ask myself, why go into debt $20,000 just to use the bathroom in a different place?  When you put things into perspective, sometimes it's easier to put up with less than perfect.  I'm trying to talk myself into living another Winter here in Fairbanks with an outhouse...

No comments:

Post a Comment