Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Gingey at Pioneer Ranch Camp

I am sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time... I joined facebook a few weeks ago so people could track us better on our trip.  In some ways, it is easier to post pictures, but I surely miss writing.  I hope to catch everyone back up to speed over the next few days.... Gingey is still with us and here are some photos of him enjoying Pioneer Ranch Camp a few weeks ago...

Saddling up with our oldest son...

Climbing with "Fireball"

Scaling the wall with ease...

Having a ride on top of horsey

Narrowly escaping...

Until rescued by our friend, "The Wrangler."

Almost became dinner....

Jumping on the tractor for his only way of escape...
This little guy is sure keeping everything light and full of smiles around here.  We're glad to have him with us and will continue to post his adventures in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment