Saturday, November 19, 2016

Attack of the Lamp



Look at my bazooka, Mom!
 I recently asked my 6-year old son to help me move a lamp and this is what happened.  I had to take pictures.  Of course, it turned into a weapon and then somehow warped into a wild animal attack lamp and electrocuted him to death.  I used to be concerned about this type of behavior and then relaxed as I have heard multiple godly women, including a dear friend of mine who also happens to be a Pastor's wife, reassure me that this type of behavior in boys is normal..... 


I've been electrocuted by a lamp!
Enjoy a good laugh and if you have little boys growing up in your house, just relax and enjoy their antics as all too soon they grow up and mature into godly young men, living their childish ways behind them...and all their cute little antics.







No comments:

Post a Comment