Sunday, November 22, 2015

For All things there is an end...

Well, I no longer live in Alaska and am in the middle of moving, house-sitting, and something called life.  I'm disappointed to be in limbo yet again, but figure it must be part of the big picture somehow.  Sure glad I can't see the future.... so glad God does.

Pray for our family and we'll pray for yours.  Pray for this nation and we'll pray for yours.  Pray because Jesus taught us too.  Pray without ceasing, yes, it's possible.  Give the sacrifices of thanksgiving, it's God' will for you in Christ Jesus. 

I've enjoyed blogging but feel like the season in my life for blogging is over.   Perhaps "Gingey" will join us for Christmas in Oregon and we'll be able to tell about it.  For now, have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. God certainly has different seasons for us to walk through. I moved to Arizona 6 months ago to care for my suicidal son who is 27 years old. I never dreamed I would have to deal with suicidal temptations in my children or move! God has absolutely amazed me with His mercy & faithfulness & healing in my son. I also quit blogging for a time, but I know my story will help someone else, & God is calling me back to my blog. Our life, its our testimony, I am so thankful for all God has done for me! Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm encouraged to hear about God's mercy and healing for your son. I'm glad to hear you're blogging again; I've missed reading other's stories too. Our lives are living testimonies to Gods goodness and grace, thank-you for bringing this to mind again. I'm so thankful to for all God has done; above and beyond what anyone could imagine.

      Delete